Thursday, August 14, 2008

Vancouver - Day 4

So, to make up for yesterday I went longer, harder and more hardcore today. More photos, more walking, more eating.

I caught the ferry across to Granville Island Markets which was pretty cool. There definitely should be something like that in Auckland (or if there is, someone should tell me about it!) I didn't buy much though, I'm obviously not in the market for buying seafood/ meat/ fruits and veges etc.

After getting back I decided to walk along the sea wall which goes around Stanley Park which I didn't think was that long, like, 3kms or something. I walked for at least 6 before I gave up. I realised about half way that it went ALL around the park which is like, 1000 hectares. I would have gladly walked the whole way but I was afraid it would get dark before I finished.

Yeah, so besides all that walking and picture taking nothing much happened.

Umm, I also just booked a ticket to Whistler in the morning. I actually was planning to go on Friday but by accident somehow managed to book it for 8am Thursday, which right now is about 7 and a half hours away. It's a 2 and 3/4 hour trip each way so I'd better get packing/ sleeping.

Good thing I have nothing planned for the rest of the week....

No comments:

Post a Comment