Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sitting in my hotel room

Hey guys,

It's Sunday which officially means I've been in Canada for a week now. That also means that I have a train to catch tonight. Right now I'm just sitting in my hotel room packing all my stuff back up so I can check out. I also have no idea what I'll do today. Just wander around I suppose.

I kinda ran out of things to do yesterday. I was kinda pushed for ideas of what to do so I ended up going back to Stanley Park via the Robson Street public markets which was kinda not what I expected. Nothing like the Lonsdale markets or the Granville Island markets. There just wasn't much there at all....

Anyway, the reason I was going back to Stanley Park was to go to the aquarium. It was pretty sweet. I heard that they had a Beluga whale who had just had a baby so I kinda wanted to see that. There was also and Amazon area which obviously had fish from the Amazon but they also had like, a butterfly house which was cool. It also had a sloth in it! That was pretty awesome. And totally unexpected at an aquarium, well, for me anyway.

Ok, I guess I'll go check out now. I still have no idea what I'm gonna do till I need to catch my train....

No comments:

Post a Comment