Thursday, July 31, 2008

The build up to nothing in particular

Since leaving work I have nothing to do. Combine that with not having to go to Uni and that means I REALLY have nothing to do. Seriously, that's like, two-thirds of my life right there.

So I haven't really been doing anything since Sunday except for sorting out any little things like buying power converters and whatnot. Pretty much everything's been taken care of. As far as I know anyway. I'm just waiting for my travel insurance policy to come in the mail (I need to go check the box, cos I haven't in probably more than a week) and I need to exchange all of my cash.

I also chose my papers for Ryerson. If all things go to plan I'll be taking:

Public Relations
Marketing Communication I
News and Current Affairs Theory
Fairy Tales and Fantasies
Social Psychology

I figured I'd take papers to do with my actual degree and then balance that out with some papers that sound kinda fun or that I'm interested in. Fairy Tales and Fantasies is about how oral stories for adults have evolved into children's stories. It includes like, work from the Brothers Grimm, Beatrix Potter, Andersen and Milne. It sounds pretty awesome. I've also been interested in Psychology for a while now and I miss it so I thought I'd pick it up again.

Other than that though, there's not much left to do. I've just got a few parties/ gatherings to go to in the next week or so but that's about it.

Only 9 days left.

No comments:

Post a Comment