Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Reasons to freak out

Ok, so I'm beginning to freak out about leaving/ not having many things ready TO leave. As of today there's only 17 days until my planned leaving date. I have no idea what I'm doing, what I really need before I leave and I have no idea how I'll cope with being on my own in a new environment. I dunno, a few days ago I wasn't worrying at all but now cos other people on the exchange are starting to get excited/ scared/ nervous/ freaked out about leaving, I kind of am too...

I'm also freaking out about choosing my papers for Ryerson (they sent me an email about it this morning) as well as my majors for next year. I mentioned choosing majors last post and I still haven't done anything about it since which is probably only to my detriment. Procrastinating - I do that sometimes, well, most of the time actually. So yeah, I have a lot of decisions to make in a very short period of time - which is gonna be hard, especially for me (if you know me at all you'll know that I can be pretty indecisive, especially when it comes to decisions about my future) (but don't all decisions concern my future?) (I don't know).

Also, I need to pay my first and last month's rent at the place I'm staying on Monday which ends up being like, $3676.40 (Canadian) or like, $4400ish (NZD). So all my money is going even BEFORE I leave. But it doesn't stop there, I still have to get flights (*gasp* I hear you say) and travel insurance which, according to my calculations will end up as around $7000 all up including the rent :(.

I'm also freaking out about driving to Albany by myself. Mainly cos I have no idea where I'm going.

No comments:

Post a Comment