So, I'm just chillin at Halifax airport (I seem to do a lot of writing at airports and/ or trains) where the internet is free which is pretty awesome. Umm, so I'm here a day earlier than I planned to be. I'm actually kinda sad cos on Thursday a couple of new people moved into the hostel and they were pretty ace. It's just too bad that only a few hours prior to their arrival I had booked my ticket outta here... But anyways, yeah, yesterdays weather was pretty awesome. That's really what I wanted from the start but I suppose that's just how it goes though eh? I'm kinda sad to leave Halifax now, so I didn't do anything that I had planned to do but the people at the hostel were pretty awesomely cool. On my next visit to Canada (cos there definitely will be one - it's just a matter of when) I'll definitely give this another try. I'll do research this time, and come during Summer! I promise!
Also, of great importance is that this is pretty much the end of my trip in Canada. Y'know, besides going back to Vancouver for my flight home. You'd think I'd be sad about it and I kinda am but it's not so bad because firstly, as I just mentioned, I will most probably be coming back. Secondly, I've already said my goodbyes and there's no one left here to say goodbye to. Except to Canada. Goodbye Canada, I will miss your freezing cold temperatures, your friendly people and the general ridiculousness of your great lands. Though there were still many things I did not do in your country the people I met and the places I DID go to have changed me forever. I never got to see a moose, a chipmunk OR a raccoon but that's ok. There's always next time right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment