Monday, January 19, 2009

Blogging on a bus

So I guess that's it. I've blogged on a train, an airport and now a bus. That must be some kind of record.

Ok, now I'm not bloggin on a bus. But I did and no one can tell me otherwise. ...I just had to stop cos there wasn't enough room for me to type cos there was this wannabe actor guy sitting next to me reading his script and shit. Also, there wasn't a place for me to plug myself in...

I'm gonna start off by saying that Megabus is mega. I mean, first off, it's a double decker. Secondly, it had wi-fi which is pretty snazzy. It's also blue. Not that I have any particular inclination to the colour blue or anything.

That's pretty much it I guess. I'm getting ready to go see history be made. That's about it. I'll let you know how that goes. I'm telling you now though, Obamamania is definitely in full swing here in DC. It's pretty gangsta.

No comments:

Post a Comment