Well, whaddya know? I’m bloggin on a plane. That’s it then, I’ve (almost) done it all – planes, trains and automobiles. I mean, the only thing left now is a boat, which of course is inevitable and on that day I’ll be able to die a happy blogger. Of course, there’s no internet connection in the sky – just a bunch of clouds and shit. It’s not that exciting, really. The only really exciting thing is that I’m headed to a place which is actually gonna be moderately warm! (aka San Francisco). To be honest, I’m getting tired of the cold so this is gonna be a pretty awesome break. Kinda like Cuba but less... exotic.
Funny story actually, I had an opportunity to buy half of a convertible in DC with this Aussie guy I met and road-trip it to San Fran instead which would have been amazing but after a bit of deliberation decided not to for several reasons. One of them being I can’t really afford it; what to do with the car afterward; the car had a Texas license plate which made me think it may have been stolen; I can’t/ am not comfortable driving on that side of the road and the other guy’s license had expired which lead me to believe that one or both of us would inevitably be arrested or run into trouble and road-trips need a decent amount of time to be done properly.
Now, as you may or may not know, I was lucky enough to attend President Obama’s inauguration which was one of the most extraordinary moments of my entire life. I’m planning a special post in the next day or two about it so watch this area. Also, I’d like to note that I’m officially Obama’d out.
Alright, I guess this is it for now. My battery’s about to die.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment