Ok, so there's not really much going on at the moment hence the lack of blog posts and such. I'm waiting on some stuff to send for my Canadian visa and after that all thats pretty much left are flights and travel insurance. But yeah, I have some ideas about some fun segments to do while I'm away, hopefully it'll be as great as I imagine it will be but we all know that's generally not how things really work out huh? (I'm gonna keep that under wraps for now anyway but keep an eye out for it ok?)
I only have 27 days left to go until I don't have a job! I'm not sure what that'll feel like right now as I haven't not had a job since I was about 15 so we'll see how that goes..... but no job generally = no money so I kinda have to spend it wisely but I've already got a substantial credit card debt which isn't that great. It's justified though. That's how I live with myself.
Oh, and just a quick note, this blog isn't really for anyone in particular. It's kinda just for me but you're welcome to read it and make some comments or whatever, it's just that I tend to forget stuff that happens.....
Oh, and also, apparently it's dark for 18 hours a day in Alaska from November to February so I may need to rethink that plan..... I still really wanna go but I guess there won't be much time to do anything worthwhile with 6 (6? 18 + 6..... carry the 1..... yeah, thats right) hours of daylight. So that's kind of a bummer (thanks sis).....
Also, I suppose a leaving party is in order. But when and where? I have no idea.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Four more weeks till joblessness (nothing much to report)
Tags:
alaska,
credit cards,
four weeks,
job,
leaving party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment