Alright, I lied. THIS will be the last post of the blog. And I knew it all along. Despicable, I know. Just thought I'd do a little update after being home for sort of 24 hours.
Everything is more or less how I left it. A few new things around the house but that's it. I'm also now living in a house which will most likely be a renovation site for quite a long while. Great. It's a mess, but it's home.
For now I'm really happy to be here. It's the same but I'm not sure whether this will turn out to be a good or a bad thing.
One of the things I've noticed is that it gets dark exceptionally later than it does in North America. Ok, sure, it's winter there and summer here which is like, totally opposite and whatever, but like, it doesn't get dark here until like, 8.30! I'm not sure if you're aware, but the sun hates North America so much it decides to leave at about 4. Also, I've been driving a few times since I've been back and I'm getting a bit confused as to which way the cars/ my car is meant to be going. I'm not gonna lie, this scares me. I didn't think it'd affect me so much seeing as
A) I used to always look the 'wrong' way when crossing the road in North America. Still did till the day I left! and
B) I didn't drive there. Nor did I want to.
I've got a lot of coffee and/or beach dates in the coming weeks to keep me busy which is good. I also need to get a J.O.B too... but that can wait a few days.
It's a bit weird being in a place that's so warm too. I haven't worn less than 2 layers in months!
As you can tell, not too many 'deep' thoughts from me this time. I'm not really in the mood. Plus there's nothing left to say.
So this is REALLY it then. I swear. I just thought I'd do something similar to when movies have like, little extra bits near the end of the credits where only like, the 'dedicated' people (read nerds) stay and see it. I do this by the way, not at the movies though, but on DVD's. I always fast-forward through the credits just in case (NERD ALERT!).
So if you're reading this, thanks again. Now I know who TRULY follows this. Ha. Now please re-read the last paragraph of the previous post. Thank you. That is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So there's no more exceptional reading for me to be done.. bummer!! well I'm glad you made it home safely. hope you enjoy it! And we may see one another in Europe! Or NZ or Australia.. Whatever it may be! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, sorry, I've got nothing left to write about!
ReplyDelete